Monday, October 29, 2007

No Really...

I've been wanting to share proof that I really can kiteboard for a while now. I suspect many have assumed it was all just a ploy to ward off the rumors of aging bones, slowed reflexes, and thinning hair (now you'll have to wonder). So I finally had a camera available, a willing assistant, and some wind all show up on the SAME DAY! (Thanks Reid & Kyle)Not much to look at, but proof nonetheless. I've been getting better each time I ride, I'm hoping to get some big air tricks into the mix by next year sometime, Stoke dependent. ('Stoke' is the new nickname for 'Tate', as bestowed by our collective Community Group from Trinity Presbyterian Church) So please, come visit; let me share my love of this new sport. Or at least take care of Stoke while Amy takes some lessons....

No comments: