Wednesday, October 31, 2007

T minus 5 weeks ...


It seems like just yesterday that Marty and I were sharing the exciting news of our pregnancy with all of you ... and now, amazingly enough, we're riding out the last few weeks. We've rapidly gone from calmly talking about the baby's arrival "in a few months ..." to touring the hospital's labor and delivery ward, finding a pediatrician (not as easy as you might think!), and for me, washing every item of baby clothing and bedding I can get my hands on. The "nesting" instinct has truly set in. Our anticipation of Baby Harms (or "Tate" for the Schnettlers ... or "Stoke" for the kiting boys!) has been greatly fed by both friends and family, who have showered us with gifts and good, sound baby-raising advice ... Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Heloise said...

Napping! That's all I can say for these last few weeks. (Sorry Marty, but I mean Amy!)

Take Care
Melissa (aka Heloise & Abelard)